- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Washington County Schools tests students using the Virginia SOL (Standards of Learning). These tests are given during the spring of each year for year long classes and near the end of the semester for classes on block schedule. These tests are given at grades 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and certain high school courses labeled end-of-course tests.
In order for students to graduate, beginning with the class of 2004, six SOL end-of-course tests must be passed earning verified credits for a regular diploma and nine SOL end-of-course tests for an advanced diploma.
Division results are posted in the spring for each test given.
To Contact Us:
E-mail Judy Honaker