- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Charging a meal is a privilege and should only be used in an emergency. It is the families responsibility to monitor their child(rens) account balance(s). Charges are expected to be paid the following school day. Parents are highly encouraged to monitor their child(rens) account activity and balance on line using K12PaymentCenter. Charging of à la carte items is not permitted. If a student has an unpaid negative balance the students “treat” money will be applied to the unpaid charge.
High School Charges
No charges are allowed in high schools.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 or (202) 720-6382 (TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.