- School Board
- Human Resources and Operations
- Athletic Trainers
- Health and Wellness Program
- Previous Superintendents
- Washington County Community Scholars
- Closing of Schools Brochure
- Free/Reduced Meals Application
- Fee Reduction / Waiver Form
- Child Nutrition Programs
- Out of District / Out of Zone
- PTA Council
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Registration and Admission
- School Nutrition Refund/Funds Transfer Form
- Student Accident Claim Form
- Transcript Request
- Work Permits
- Online Services
Author Study in Action at Wallace Middle School!
Wed, April 11, 2018
Students in Ms. Miller's English class have been working on an author study of Gordon Korman.
Each group was assigned a novel by Korman based on their interests. During the study each group will complete a novel related set of activities that include theme, vocabulary, and character progression. Each group will also complete a unique project at the end. For example, students reading Schooled will be organizing an anti-bullying project. The class comes together whole group to discuss the universal theme across all five novels – compassion. It has proven to be an enjoyable study and has generated a lot of good discussion between students.